BNY Mellon’s Freshmen JumpStart is a three-part virtual summer experience to introduce first year students to the corporate world of financial services. Students will learn about our various lines of business through individualized sessions and learning from industry professionals to build essential business skills, networking and a case study activity.
Learn about BNY Mellon’s businesses through spotlight events that dive into specific lines of business across our company as well as highlight highly sought-after skills in potential candidates.
Attend professional development mini workshops on topics such as: Personal branding, building your professional network, and setting yourself up for success as an undergraduate and beyond.
- Hear from former interns and campus program participants to learn about their personal experiences and how BNY Mellon supports the early career journey.
- Learn about BNY Mellon’s Commitment to Diversity Equity and Inclusion.
- Participate in a team case competition.
- Upon successful completion of Freshman Jumpstart, students get preferred consideration into the 2025 Sophomore Summit program.
- Undergraduate Freshman students expected to graduate December 2026 or May 2027.
- Must attend a four-year accredited college or university.
- Must have a 3.0 GPA or better.
- Must live in the U.S.
- Pre-internship programs are open to all applicants regardless of race or gender (or other protected status), including students who identify with historically underrepresented groups, such as Black and Hispanic/Latino candidates.
- Students must be dedicated and make an effort to attend all three sessions.
Learn more about the inclusive work culture and people of BNY Mellon www.bnymellon.com.
- June 12th
- July 10th
- August 7th
- Dates are subject to change