- Currently enrolled in a degree program in Computer Science or a related field with coding experience in one of the following programming languages: C, C++, Java or Python.
- Internship and/or Teaching Assistant experience in a similar technical field.
- Experience leading entrepreneurial efforts or outreach within organizations while building relationships cross-functionally.
- Returning to the final quarter/semester/year of a full-time degree program in Computer Science or a related field upon completion of the internship.
About the job
At Google, we put our users first. The world is always changing and we need Product Managers who are continuously adapting and excited to work on products that affect millions of people every day.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at Google speed.
One of the many reasons Google consistently brings innovative, world-changing products to market is because of the collaborative work we do in Product Management. Our team works closely with creative and prolific engineers, designers, marketers, etc. to help design and develop technologies that improve access to the world’s information. We’re responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to our users.Google aims to build products that organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible to our users. As an Associate Product Manager Intern at Google, you could be working on new technologies, platforms, consumer facing products, and/or enterprise systems. The end goal will be to match you with the team that best aligns with your interests, experience, and where you will have the most impact.
- Understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth.
- Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly.
- Work collaboratively with Engineering, Marketing, Legal, UX, etc. on cutting edge technologies.
- Develop innovative solutions to some of the world’s hardest problems by collaborating as needed across regions, product areas, and functions.
total views = int(563)