The Sophomore Summit is an immersive full-day pipeline program event that seeks to prepare and welcome talented, diverse, emerging talent to a future career in the financial services industry.
- Learn about BNY Mellon’s businesses through rotational sessions and discover which area of financial services best suits their skills and interests.
- Discover BNY Mellon’s commitment to diversity and inclusion and how we strive to create an inclusive and supportive work culture
- Speak with current and former interns/campus program participants to learn about their personal experiences and how BNY Mellon supports the early career journey
- Hear directly from senior, diverse leaders across the firm
- Participate in resume writing and mock interviewing workshops with members of our campus recruitment team
- Earn an early screening interview for our 2025 internship program
- Our dedication to diversity means creating an environment for different ideas, backgrounds and experiences so that we can offer our clients new perspectives.
- Open to all current sophomores who are pursuing a bachelor’s degree at an accredited college/university
- Students with expected graduation date of December 2025 or May 2026
- Open to all applicants regardless of race or gender (or other protected status), including students who identify with historically underrepresented groups, such as Black and Hispanic/Latino candidates
*NOTE* Date and location are subject to change.