Website Trinity Health
The student nurse intern is part of the MMC-C healthcare team and is under the direct supervision of a registered professional nurse assisting in the delivery of holistic, compassionate, individualized, effective quality patient care and customer satisfaction. This is accomplished by supporting the patient in activities of daily living, as well as other physical, emotional and spiritual needs consistent with the mission of MMC-C, Patient Care Services vision, evidence-based standards of care and established policies and procedures.QUALIFICATIONS
1. Active student in good standing in BSN program between junior and senior year.
2. Completed at least one acute care clinical rotation
3. Anticipate graduation within one year after completion of the summer internship program
4. Have a 3.0 grade point average, up to this point.
5. If working in Skilled Nursing, CNA certification and high school diploma or equivalent is required.
6. Must be comfortable operating in a collaborative, shared leadership environment,
7. Must possess a personal presence that is characterized by a sense of honesty, integrity, and caring with the ability to inspire and motivate others to promote the philosophy, mission and vision, goals, and values of Mercy Medical Center.
total views = int(58)