This job posting serves as an open application for internships/co-ops. We will determine potential internship/co-op opportunities, locations and timing on individual basis and aligned with business needs.
Get a life-changing experience and jumpstart your career through the SPX FLOW Internship Programs. We are here to support and guide you through valuable working experience and training to support your university degree. Our internship programs with provide you a competitive advantage to fast track your career.
Gain Valuable experience working alongside mentors, on value-adding projects, while developing skills to take you far in your career. Our internship programs are created around hiring the best and most talented people and letting them teach us; while we provide the means for you to constantly learn, be challenged, mentored and successful. The Engineering internship program is the premier entry-point in SPX FLOW. Our internship program is designed to feed into our full-time rotational programs within our company and you will have the chance to work towards a full-time job opportunity upon your graduation.
To meet the basic qualification for this role, you will have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transferor visa sponsorship. In addition, to be a good fit for the intern program
- Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- GPA 3.2 or Higher
- Work with minor independent judgment under close direction of senior staff.
- Adhere to all company safety and security policies and procedures.
- Mobility required acquiring necessary information from other areas or departments. Occasionally required to lift materials for support of business tasks.
- Experience working in a Manufacturing facility is a plus
- Understand basic principles of business
- Currently enrolled college student- Majoring in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Food Science or Similar
- Adaptable – Adjusts to changing Demands, priorities, and objectives
- Good Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Customer driven and quality minded in performing all assigned duties
- Thrive and functioning well in a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple, varied tasks simultaneously
- Good Skills in following competencies: Creativity, Team Building, Planning & Organizing, Communication, Critical Thinking, Conscientious
SPX FLOW, Inc. is a world leader in sustainable solutions that ensure the controlled and measured movements of life’s essential elements. Based in Charlotte, North Carolina, with operations in more than 30 countries and sales to customers worldwide, our 5,000 employees innovate to design, deliver and service high-value solutions that make life safer, healthier, and more sustainable.
Our processing products and technologies provide a wide range of essential capabilities for customers across the food, beverage, and industrial markets. Our unique expertise spans generations and engineering disciplines, allowing us to solve complex challenges and create scalable solutions that meet the strategic objectives of the companies that nourish and build our world.
total views = int(27)