Website Trane Technologies
At Trane Technologies® we Challenge Possible. Our brands – including Trane® and Thermo King® - create access to cooling and comfort in buildings and homes, transport and protect food and perishables, connect customers to elevated performance with less environmental impact, dramatically reduce energy demands and carbon emissions, and innovate with a better world in mind. We boldly challenge what’s possible for a sustainable world
At Trane Technologies® we Challenge Possible. Our brands – including Trane® and Thermo King® – create access to cooling and comfort in buildings and homes, transport and protect food and perishables, connect customers to elevated performance with less environmental impact, dramatically reduce energy demands and carbon emissions, and innovate with a better world in mind. We boldly challenge what’s possible for a sustainable world.
These positions report directly to either the ADP Team Lead or the Talent Development Team Lead and may be located in Davidson, NC or remotely for the right candidate.
- Serve as the ADP Program Manager for our Operations, Finance and IT functions or as the Internship Program Manager for internship programs across the company including Trane’s technical sales and project management summer internship programs and our Enterprise Program for Interns and Co-ops (EPIC).
- Collaborate with talent acquisition teams for employee attraction, recruitment, assessment and selection.
- Coach program participants, managers, and liaisons: Provide onboarding, training, and communication to ensure engagement and assimilation while supporting the continual development and career progression of program participants.
- Build collaborative relationships with North America functional and business leaders to ensure execution of a multi-year workforce plan; forecasting hiring needs 1-3 years in advance of cohort start dates.
- Facilitate communication with assigned talent councils and consult with client groups in areas such as talent development, employee engagement, compensation, performance, employee relations and organizational change.
- Co-Lead annual learning events aligned to talent development and business requirements while utilizing project management, event planning, and budget management skills.
- Analyze key team metrics and program metrics with an emphasis on assessing talent pipeline effectiveness to meet business needs and develop counter measures as needed. Utilize these metrics to implement process improvements for managing the program elements of assigned talent programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field.
- 3-5 years of HR, Talent, and/or Learning experience.
- Experience providing program management for large-scale programs / projects
- Experience designing learning for large scale group events (interns, other employee groups) – preferred
- Recruiting and identification of early and mid-career talent
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organization skills, a detail-orientation and the ability to multi-task required
- Ability to successfully partnering with multiple internal stakeholders
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional and personal lives. We are proud of our winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at its core. We share passion for serving customers, caring for others, and boldly challenging what’s possible for a sustainable world.
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.
total views = int(229)