Website Elanco Animal Health Inc
The HR Assistant provides administrative support to the Winslow Site Head and partners with the site HR Advisor to ensure appropriate HR support is provided to the Elanco Winslow site.
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Minimum of two years of experience providing administrative support, preferably in human resources
- Must act in an ethical manner in all business transactions and must maintain a high level of confidentiality with sensitive information.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize effectively and efficiently handle multiple tasks or assignments.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability and desire to work collaboratively with a diverse team are required; must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Winslow site workforce and with HR contacts at other company locations.
- Must demonstrate strong initiative and the ability to work effectively under general supervision.
- Strong attention to detail is required in order to maintain highly accurate records.
- Must have strong written communication skills to write and edit clear and concise documents
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs, such as Word, Excel and Power Point
- Completion of Post Offer Exam, Completion of Work Simulation or Completion of Administrative Skills Testing if applicable.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Elanco does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
Functions, Duties, Tasks:
- Site Contact for Elanco TV
- Participates in the creation of the site newsletter
- Site Contact for branding at Winslow
- Site Contact for visitors and site communications
- Assist in making travel arrangements for candidates and scheduling interviews.
- Serves as point person for New Employee Orientation (NEO), representing the site with the broader Elanco onboarding team, coordinating local orientation schedule, and facilitating HR portion.
- Assist supervisors with posting positions
- Plan/coordinate site recognition activities.
- Process payment requests for site community relations donations and participate as an active member of the Fun Committee
HR/Site Data & Projects:
- Partner with line management to ensure job descriptions are kept up to date in accordance with regulatory and quality standards, including routing in document management system
- Front line HR support for employees, including guiding to appropriate global HR resources as needed.
- Serves as backup to Learning and Development Specialist
- Coordinates the annual Elanco scholarship award
- Assist with other HR/site needs as required.
- Provides administrative support to the Plant Lead Team, including the weekly LT agenda, minutes and other scheduling
- Administrative duties for the Site Head, including calendar management, scheduling meetings, organizing materials and catering for visitors, travel arrangements, Inspire program and assistance with expense reporting
- Create first draft documents, prepare basic form letters and other correspondence (meeting minutes, agendas, presentations etc.)
- Provide support at the front desk, when necessary, to ensure consistency and compliance with the Winslow Visitor procedure
- May order office supplies or materials
- Maintains the site extension list and backups the Security Officer with keeping the site evacuation list up to date
- Additional administrative support as needed
- Associates degree in business or human resources preferred
- Prior human resources training/experience preferred.
- Prior experience using Workday preferred.
- Physical Demand Requirements – those associated with sedentary work.
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status
total views = int(87)