Website Elanco Animal Health Inc
The positions are entry level engineering positions in our manufacturing and development organizations. They will be made available beginning in Jan/Feb 2022 (for Dec ’21 grads) or Jun/Jul 2022 (for May ’22 grads) and will be in direct support of areas such as bulk processing, facilities/utilities engineering, or process development.
Engineers at Elanco are responsible for:
- Operating and maintaining manufacturing, utility and automation systems in compliance with US and global regulations
- Searching for and implementing continuous improvements
- Managing capital projects (including design, construction and start-up)
- Designing and developing drug manufacturing processes (including scale-up and commercialization)
- Designing and developing waste reduction and energy minimization processes
- Currently attending school and will be graduating in a BS/MS Engineering program by May 2022 in at least one of the following disciplines: Automation, Packaging, Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial, and /or Electrical Engineering.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Elanco does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B status) for this employment position.
total views = int(98)