Unchained has worked hard in the last eight months to help expand, elevate, and boost our team. Recently, we have won multiple grants to expand upon our resources and technology. Unchained is recruiting students, graduates, and workers alike to join our global team as we work over these next few months to boost our startup to become the Central Hub Diversity Company.
Responsible for Unchained companies marketing and communications strategies, as well as overall branding and image. They prepare annual marketing plans, create a calendar of campaigns and events, set the marketing budget, and analyze the market and competitors.
- Overseeing marketing department.
- Evaluating and developing our marketing strategy and marketing plan.
- Planning, directing, and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Communicating the marketing plan.
- Researching demand for our products and services.
- Competitor research.
- Working with sales department to develop pricing strategies to maximize profits and market share while balancing customer satisfaction.
- Identifying potential customers.
- Conducting extensive primary and secondary research.
- Staying up-to-date on consumer research and market trends.
- Analyzing research, data and trends.
- Creating competitive reviews and situational analyses.
- Identifying insights, challenges and opportunities.
- Developing brand architecture, positioning and strategy.
- Writing compelling brand stories.
- Develop and implement a communication strategy that includes media outreach and social media content creation.
- Research and write press releases, and content for the company website, infographics, blogs and newsletters.
- Acquire and maintain a detailed knowledge of the company’s policies, principles and strategies, and to keep up-to-date with relevant developments.
- Arrange and coordinate press conferences, and plan events.
- Facilitate the resolution of disputes with external role-players.
HBCU Outreach Director
HBCU Outreach serves to educate the public, lead our ambassador team and build strategic alliances with universities to help fortify our ability to provide innovation, development, events, and engagement through Unchained.
- Cultivation of diverse students from historically black colleges and universities as well as minority-serving institutions
- Strategic alliances with institutions of higher education
Head of Sales
Director-level Sales executive to shape our sales organization and scale revenue to the next level. The ideal candidate will be responsible for architecting a sales strategy and building out a team of Account Executives and SDR’s across the enterprise and mid-market sales. The person should be excited by selling into new markets, strategizing the next steps, negotiating complex deals, and beating the competition in head-to-head opportunities.
- Lead and motivate staff to improve customer service with clients.
- Design and implement strategic plans to reach sales targets.
- Cultivate lasting relationships with customers to grow customer loyalty.
- Develop and promote weekly, monthly and quarterly sales objectives.
Customer Success Manager
Support your customers as they transition from sales prospects to active users of your products.
They’re focused on customer loyalty and building close long-term client relationships and often stay with the same customers as long as they continue to work with your business.
- Develop and manage client portfolios.
- Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value.
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience.
- Hold product demonstrations for customers.
- Improve onboarding processes.
- Evaluate and improve tutorials and other communication infrastructure.