Website Trane Technologies
At Trane Technologies® we Challenge Possible. Our brands – including Trane® and Thermo King® - create access to cooling and comfort in buildings and homes, transport and protect food and perishables, connect customers to elevated performance with less environmental impact, dramatically reduce energy demands and carbon emissions, and innovate with a better world in mind. We boldly challenge what’s possible for a sustainable world
At Trane Technologies® we Challenge Possible. Our brands – including Trane® and Thermo King® – create access to cooling and comfort in buildings and homes, transport and protect food and perishables, connect customers to elevated performance with less environmental impact, dramatically reduce energy demands and carbon emissions, and innovate with a better world in mind. We boldly challenge what’s possible for a sustainable world.
Accelerated Development Program – Information Technology
Trane Technologies Accelerated Development Programs (ADPs) provide recent college graduates with challenging assignments, leadership training and valuable exposure to our company’s senior leaders. Through rotations and experiences in multiple geographic and business locations, you will be able to build diverse skill sets and a strong foundation for a successful and fulfilling career with Trane Technologies. These assignments are strategically chosen to ensure your continuous learning and personal development.
Positions are available at many of our facilities across North America.
Our Accelerated Development Program in Information Technology consists of:
- Two distinct 12-month assignments and a variety of cross-functional IT roles focusing on a Technical or Business track or a customized blend of the two IT functions.
- 6-month cross-functional assignment
IT ADP members will develop a solid IT foundation with skills in key areas including a variety of cross-functional IT roles focusing on a Technical or Business track or a customized blend of the two IT functions. Experiences are available in, but not limited to, project management, business analysis, supplier management, infrastructure, IT audit and application management
Successful Candidate’s Profile
Function specific responsibilities will vary based on the assignment. During your time in the Accelerated Development Program, you will be expected to demonstrate the following:
- BS/BA degree in Management Information Systems, Information Technology, or Computer Science with an overall GPA at or above 3.0, completed prior to ADP start date
- Resilient and able to adapt and respond quickly
- Zeal for new information, knowledge, and experiences; regularly seeking and capitalizing on learning opportunities; quickly assimilating and applying new information
- Motivated to reach higher levels within Trane Technologies at an accelerated rate
- Demonstrated leadership skills: minimum of two examples such as: School club officer, sports team captain, resident advisor, etc. or exceptional leadership of work projects
- Work Experience: Minimum of two degree-related internships or six months of related work experience
- Remain geographically flexible both during and after completion of the program
- U.S. citizen or have the legal right to work in the U.S. without requiring sponsorship now or in the future
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional and personal lives. We are proud of our winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at its core. We share passion for serving customers, caring for others, and boldly challenging what’s possible for a sustainable world.
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.
total views = int(201)