Rhyan E. Baker
4513E Lawndale Drive
Greensboro, NC 27455
North Carolina A&T State University Expected May 2024
Bachelor of Science in Supply Chain Management
Related courses Activities and Honors
Business Environment Summer Transportation Institute Graduate, August 2018
College Algebra and Trigonometry
Ahold Delhaize – Food Lion, Greensboro NC April 2020 – present
Sales/Food Lion To Go Associate
· Provide fast, easy, flexible, and friendly service to customers through achievement of Food Lion customer service standards.
· Maximize sales through excellent customer service.
· Exhibit behaviors that align with Food Lion’s guiding principles, core values, vision, and strategy.
· Ability to shop multiple customer orders simultaneously, while accurately matching all items from the on-line shopping list.
· Observes and corrects all unsafe conditions that could cause associate or customer accidents.
· Scan customers’ order and handles the payment transaction, per standard practice.
· Follow procedures in handling cash, checks, coupons, gift cards, partner cards, food stamps and WIC vouchers.
· Performs all other duties as assigned.
CA Cheer and Dance, Inc., Greensboro NC June 2018 – present
Tumbling Coach/ Dance Instructor
· Serves as summer tumbling coach in a competitive cheer facility.
· Responsible for ensuring adherence to scheduled activities with and safety of participants.
· Provides instruction to participants on basic tumbling, cheer techniques, and dance choreography.
JINK Productions, Greensboro NC June 2018 – Aug 2018
· Responsible for assisting owner/photographer with taking and processing customer order forms.
· Assists customers in a high-volume setting with selecting order packages and processing payments.
Skills and Abilities
Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
Excellent written and verbal communication
Strong organization, articulation and presentation
Consistent and dependable
Open to feedback
Volunteer Activities June 2019
St. James Baptist Church, Greensboro NC
Vacation Bible School Instructor
Provide biblical lesson instruction to students ages 4-6, including recognition of the physical Bible and building foundations of Christian beliefs.
Prepare students for advancement to the Primary level Sunday School through learning songs, conducting age appropriate dialogue, and leading art and writing activities