2114 Tealwood Dr
Greensboro, NC 27407
Motivational and organizational problem-solver with team building and customer service skills. Experience stepping into roles and quickly making positive changes to drive company success. Focused on using training, monitoring and morale-building techniques to maximize employee engagement and performance.
Biscuitville, 3029 W Gate City Blvd — Shift Manager
June 2019 – January 2021
– Positioned skilled staff in key areas throughout shift to optimize department productivity
– Upheld company standards and compliance requirements for operations and cleanliness of all areas.
– Remained calm and professional in stressful circumstances and when dealing with unhappy customers, effectively diffusing situations.
– Winston-Salem State University, Winston-Salem — Business Adm.
August 2018 – May 2022, Winston-Salem
– The Academy at Smith, Greensboro, NC
August 2014 – May 2018
ACTIVITIES AND HONORS
2018-2019 Winston-Salem State University Softball team
Volunteer services at American Legion and rest homes and schools.
– ServSafe Certified
– customer service
– work ethic