Seeking an internship to apply my problem-solving skills that benefits the company while gaining experience to grow my skill set.
North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University Greensboro, NC Bachelor of Science, Computer Science, GPA 3.7 May 2023
● Proficient in Java, Linux, & Windows.
● Efficient Problem Solver & Critical Thinker
● Tenacious Leader & Agile Learner
Client Technology Service Greensboro, NC
Student Tech Support May 2021-Present
· Troubleshooting VDI, IP addressing, and networking issues remotely and physically.
· In charge of a high volume of customer support that may have issues such as troubleshooting their devices or signing into the campus domain.
· Responsible for maintaining classroom technology systems around campus and ensuring that they are operating for classes to be conducted.
United States Postal Office Fredericksburg, VA
Holiday Clerk Assistant Dec. 2020-Jan. 2021
● Provides sales and customer service support by greeting customers, helping with product selection and use of self-service kiosks.
● Maintains appearance of the store by arranging and replenishing displays and merchandise racks.
● Actively participating and contributing ideas on ways to improve and/or optimize warehousing procedures.
Wegmans Woodbridge, VA
Cashier June 2017-June 2021
● Worked as a team member performing cashier duty, product assistance, and cleaning.
● Responsible for ringing up customers in a timely manner.
● Organized the store by returning all merchandise to its proper place.
· Association for Computing Machinery
· National Society of Black Engineers
· Metro Aggies.
· ACTS Food Bank.