904-930-8366 | firstname.lastname@example.org
North Carolina A&T State University | Expected may 2022 | Bachelor’s
· Major: Finance
Skills & Abilities
· Relationship Management
· Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Website Creation
· Leadership Experience
· Japanese (Elementary Proficiency)
· Financial/Analytical Acumen
Crew Member | cook out | June 2018 – present
· Created positive customer experiences resulting in repeat business.
· Responded to customers’ orders in an efficient and timely manner.
· Maintained knowledge of current and new products.
· Demonstrated ability to work under pressure by processing many orders in a limited time frame.
seasonal package handler | united parcel services | December 2017-seasonal
· Sorted cargo for accurate shipment, preventing unnecessary delays and promoting productivity
· Organized and secured storage areas to protect company inventory
· Performed hourly tasks efficiently, leaving time to help coworkers with their duties as well.
youth leader | George Williams leadership academy | summer 2014
· Engaged in various leadership activities that guided young people’s values and aspirations.
· Mentored fellow co-workers who needed guidance with their leadership strategies
· Established a foundation of confidence and various strategies to execute being a good role model.
Involvement & Awards
· Financial Management Association
· B.R.I.D.G.E Society Club
· National Association of Black Accountants
· Big Brother, Big Sister
· Echoing Green