Website Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance brings together several financial management functions that support Wells Fargo businesses around the world. These functions include: accounting and control, financial planning and analysis, line of business finance functions, asset-liability management, treasury, tax management, and the company’s investment portfolios. Our Enterprise Finance team identifies areas of financial risk and mitigates efforts appropriately, improving financial performance by analyzing business unit performance and recommending areas of improvement. We do so by effectively planning, tracking, analyzing, and reporting the company’s financial results and informing shareholders, regulators, taxing authorities, and various leaders of the company’s financial performance, directly contributing to earnings releases, investor meetings, industry conferences and more!
The Enterprise Finance Associate Program is a professional development program designed to provide recent college graduates with a 12 month rotational experience across Wells Fargo’s internal finance ecosystem. As an associate, you’ll participate in key development opportunities by navigating two 6 month rotations across Enterprise Finance functions such as: Accounting, Business Finance, Technology Finance, Corporate Finance, and more. The program will empower you to build leadership skills and overall business acumen while gaining a rounded and comprehensive exposure to the diverse finance functions at Wells Fargo. Upon successful graduation of the program, associates are promoted to a team in Enterprise Finance with the tools and skills necessary to help you successfully make the transition from college to corporate life.
12 Month Program Start Date: July 12, 2022
Associates will work as full time team members during this 12 month developmental program that includes:
Experience across various finance disciplines supporting Wells Fargo’s vision, values and goals
Formal training opportunities through extensive onboarding and orientation activities and throughout the program to prepare you for a career within finance at Wells Fargo
Mentoring relationships and coaching to support your professional development
Exposure to multiple business lines and finance-related responsibilities
Responsibilities may include:
– Participating in and providing consulting and support for projects and initiatives with moderate risk
– Effectively working with internal and external stakeholders, lines of business, enterprise finance functions, and various partners
– Working in a fast paced, highly collaborative environment in order to execute on strategic priorities
– Proactively identify and resolve compliance matters related to enterprise finance
– Identifying risks and/or gaps through trending analysis, reporting results to stakeholders
– Building and sustain relationships with peers, Executive Office members, and business partners
***Those considered for the program will be a recent graduate or a Bachelor’s degree candidate with an expected graduation in December 2019 – June 2021***
Wells Fargo will only consider candidates who are presently authorized to work for any employer in the United States and who will not require work visa sponsorship from Wells Fargo now or in the future in order to retain their authorization to work in the United States.
3+ months of professional experience through internships, part-time, or full-time work
Other Desired Qualifications
– Bachelor’s degree candidate with an expected graduation in December 2019 – June 2021
– BA/BS degree candidate with a major concentration in: Economics, Finance, Statistics, Applied Math, Accounting, or Business Administration/Business Management with an emphasis in one or more of the aforementioned focus areas
– Demonstrated interest in the fields of one of the following: Statistics, Economics, Finance, Applied Math, and/or Accounting
– Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Experience using Microsoft Office suite
– Demonstrated knowledge and/or experience in the financial services industry
– Strong analytical skills including strategically analyzing/manipulating data, diagnosing opportunities, and providing interventions
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
total views = int(51)