Website Twitter Inc
What You’ll Do:
You’ll work closely with teammates to deliver cool high scale infrastructure for product features. You’ll partner with your teammates and teams around the company to identify problems and build solutions that benefit all of Twitter’s engineers. You’ll work on large scale product platforms and help your colleagues ship their projects faster and more easily using the tools that you built.
You will work on a project that powers one of the most impactful products on earth!
We’d like to see
- At least 4 year of software development experience. This could include full-time work, internships, or school projects.
- Good coding skills, solid fundamentals in data structures and algorithms
- Fluent in at least one programming language. (Extra credit for Java or Scala)
- Proficient in standard software engineering practices, unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, and debugging
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal. We have a lot of internal customers and we work closely with them to build the things they need.
total views = int(49)