Website Rylem Staffing
Looking for Diversified Talent Acquisition Manager
Notes from intake call:
- Salary 75K-85K
- Customer service orientated(good client partner relationship)
- Professional but approachable
- Anti-racist equity inclusion journey(needs to be ready to be on journey)
- Non profit organization/recognized/partner with a lot of people in community
- Relationship oriented person
- Help the manager execute on strategy to be an employer brand.
- Services are free and are paid for by retail operations.
- Someone who knows what their doing that can help do the thinking
- No heavy training
- Can’t be highly sensitive/thick skin/stand on their own
- On leadership team with 4 members- You will have 1 direct report
- Interview process: Basic screening of ability prior to interview, maybe basic phone screen.
- Think about preparing questions.
- Marketing background/skills helps.
- Computer savvy and not afraid of technology/excel spreadsheet
- Can set up a job fair and willing to train
- little management experience/will help someone learn to manage
- experience in talent acquisition main priority
Essential Job Duties:
Build well-defined recruitment strategies in partnership business leaders.
Develop, deliver and maintain standardized full-cycle recruiting processes and tools to ensure best practice and consistency.
Assess and strategically source for critical pipeline positions including workforce planning, internal talent leverage, passive candidate acquisition, continuous sourcing, and onboarding.
Remain competitive and clearly articulate our value proposition in an already competitive market.
Identify and drive continuous improvement to ensure speed while maintaining quality. Includes current trends in talent landscape, recruiting methodologies and tactics.
Make data-based decisions that result in positive outcomes for the business.
Build and foster a recruiting culture where every manager and employee is a recruiter.
Ensure a candidate-centric approach that is aligned with both the needs of the candidate and our brand promise.
Ensure diversity and inclusion is embedded in our recruiting processes and approach.
Demonstrate an ability to manage remote business operations and recruiting teams.
Gain and leverage insight on how our offerings are workforce relevant and responsive. Know the trends of the workforce, what they are asking for and be a conduit back to the HR organization on what we are hearing on the front-line.
Skills, Abilities and Education:
Bachelor’s degree in related field or the equivalent in experience.
Minimum of 5 years combined Recruiting and Recruiting Management experience.
Built and led high performing recruiting teams.
Have experience working on the store side in the retail or hospitality industry.
Proven success in building positive, collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Have operated in complex and highly matrixed organizations
Demonstrated consulting and advising skills
Leveraged data and analysis to identify problems and drive meaningful results.
Strong people management and mentoring skills.
Strong experience and aptitude in current recruiting technologies: ATS, internet sourcing tools.
We Have What You Are Looking for:
Professional Training Opportunities
Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
Paid Vacation – 10 days per year
Paid Sick Leave – 8 days per year
10 Paid Holidays
Employee Assistance Program
Short-Term, Long-Term Disability
total views = int(55)