Website Elanco Animal Health Inc
Elanco Animal Health Summer Internship:
Elanco’s Finance internships offer robust opportunities for students to gain exposure to the organization, leverage key functional skills and make a lasting impact.
- A Purposeful Career—bringing together people working to enrich life everyday through food and companionship.
- A Balance of Work and Life—creating an environment for employees to be productive in both their lives and their work. An Opportunity for Growth—providing opportunities for each individual to develop and advance professionally.
- A Diverse Culture—committed to uniting individuals across cultures, and developing a comfortable, connected, environment that values diverse thought.
- Competitive pay and the possibility for full-time opportunities after college
- Dedicated mentorship from early career professionals
- Contribute to Elanco’s Finance organization through your work and recommendations on relevant, challenging, business-critical project(s) in strategic support of areas such as Research and Development, Manufacturing, Sales & Marketing, and Procurement, or various core finance functions (Corporate Audit Services, Corporate Tax, Corporate Financial Reporting and Planning, Treasury and Capital Markets).
- Involvement in various events, which will provide you with a further opportunity to:
- Build relationships with the rest of Elanco’s intern workforce
- Build your understanding of Elanco’s growing role in the animal health industry
- Network with Elanco’s Finance leaders to gain exposure and understanding of the various areas within Elanco’s Finance organization
- Further explore the aspects of Indianapolis that make it a top 10 city to start a new career
Skills and Competencies:
We’re looking for:
- Highly motivated and driven leaders
- Individuals with integrity, excellence and respect for people
- Individuals who are willing to tackle complex business problems with innovative solutions
- Actively pursuing a Business-related undergraduate degree with concentration/emphasis in Accounting, Finance, or Economics.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Elanco does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B status) for this employment position.
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to influence
- Strong sense of initiative and learning agility
- Clearly demonstrated analytical thought and aptitude
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and interpersonal skills
- Language fluency in English (written and verbal)
- Completion of 2 accounting courses prior to graduation
total views = int(91)