Website Elanco Animal Health Inc
We’re looking for:
- Highly motivated and driven leaders
- Individuals with integrity, excellence and respect for people
- Individuals who want to make a difference in someone else’s life
- Currently attending school and have completed their sophomore or junior year in an information technology, business, statistics, security, and/or scientific related program, and graduate by May of 2023.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Elanco does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B status) for this employment position.
- Knowledge of applicable technology for development (.NET, C++), data integration (message-based, ETL), business intelligence (SSxS, SAP BO, Tableau), mobility and web (HTML5, IOS)
- Familiarity with design, development, and operational methodologies (e.g. SDLC, Agile, ITIL)
- A strong dedication to a career in technology and a passion/aptitude for applying technology solutions to opportunities in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Strong Analysis/Problem Assessment Skills
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Teamwork/Interpersonal Skills
- Leadership experience inside and/or outside the classroom
- Flexibility and adaptability
- All interns will be considered for full-time positions based on their performance over the course of their summer internship.
- Elanco arranges various intern activities including sporting events, dinners, team lunches, etc. to provide opportunities for socializing, professional development, and learning more about Elanco.
- If the intern’s job position requires a move from another location, Elanco will provide subsidized housing.
- A Purposeful Career—bringing together people working to enrich life everyday through food and companionship.
- A Balance of Work and Life—creating an environment for employees to be productive in both their lives and their work. An Opportunity for Growth—providing opportunities for each individual to develop and advance professionally.
- A Diverse Culture—committed to uniting individuals across cultures, and developing a comfortable, connected, environment that values diverse thought.
Learn more about the Elanco Student Programs here: https://www.elanco.com/en-us/careers/joining-the-team/graduate-program
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
total views = int(101)