Website Delta Airlines
HOW YOU’LL HELP US KEEP CLIMBING (OVERVIEW & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES)
This is NOT a remote/virtual opportunity, as selected candidate will be required to work at our office located in Minot, ND.
Collaborate with the Operations Development and Support department and other Delta Vacations departments on development and analysis of operations data to support day-to-day operations and process improvements to maximize revenue production, cost savings and process efficiency. Assist with systems development projects, enhancements, telecom support and improvement efforts as needed.
- Develop analysis and reporting of operational data for departments at the Operations Center.
- Participate in and lead cross-functional efforts to implement Operations Center process efficiencies, both technical and procedural.
- Work with the various Delta Vacations Operations Center departments, IS Department and other internal Delta Vacations departments to diagnose operations systems issues, including telecom related issues, and determine and implement resolutions.
- Create, write and distribute various types of project documentation, including but not limited to, Business Requirements, Use Cases, Statement of Work documents, and end-user instructional documentation.
- Analyze end users data needs and develop user-oriented solutions to interface with existing applications.
- Guide user departments through expectations of the user group during the definition, development, testing and delivery process.
- Provide support to users experiencing system related and telecom issues and questions.
Your health and safety
Our values-based culture puts people at the heart of every decision. Since the beginning of the pandemic, protecting Delta Vacations people, their families, our customers, candidates and making your health and safety our first priority has been the driving force behind every decision we have made.
Ø We adhere to the latest CDC Guidelines. Temperature checks/screenings are performed at every Delta Vacations facility before entry. In addition, Delta Vacations requires wearing a mask while in the office, staying 6 feet apart and practicing good hygiene.
Ø We have partnered with Mayo Clinic to provide regular testing, offering onsite testing kits and at-home testing kits to all U.S. employees.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS)
Ø Must have the ability to work independently as well as within a team environment.
Ø Must be able to effectively and professionally communicate with management and staff as well as demonstrate sound judgement/reasoning skills.
Ø Ability to prioritize and successfully manage multiple projects/deadlines simultaneously.
Ø Must be detail-oriented and have strong analytical, organizational and proofreading skills.
Ø Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and solve problems in a timely and accurate manner
Ø Successfully pass a pre-employment background check and drug test.
Ø Embraces diverse people, thinking and styles
Ø Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority
WHAT WILL GIVE YOU A COMPETITIVE EDGE (PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS)
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university: or 5 years of equivalent work experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Programming logic and web application design knowledge
- Experience with relational database (MYSQL, SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, Informix)
- Knowledge of one or more of the programming languages/packages
total views = int(69)