Website Delta Airlines
HOW YOU’LL HELP US KEEP CLIMBING (OVERVIEW & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES)
As part of the Customer Experience business unit, Airport Customer Service (ACS) directly impacts Delta’s customers throughout the travel ribbon. From welcoming them at the ticketing counter to providing a clean and enjoyable airport experience to ensuring on-time bag arrival when they land at their destination. There are many different types of teams, including:
- drives methods and standards, strategy and project management, analytics, service recovery, operations/customers and employee support centers, vendor management, workforce planning, hiring and time/attendance management. This group also includes Ground Support Equipment (GSE).
- focuses on training, customer service delivery, tools/technology, employee engagement and diversity, equity and inclusion as we continue to advance our culture of inclusiveness and belonging.
- focuses on safety/security/ compliance as we build a safety culture that integrates proactive safety solutions throughout our business.
Students joining the Customer Experience Co-Op Program with Airport Customer Service (ACS) will work in one of these three teams, supporting 22,000 of the best Airport Operations professionals in the business across 242 destinations and 52 countries across six continents.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS)
- Must be available for three alternating semesters
- Exhibits a positive attitude, be team-oriented, and highly supportive of continuous improvement/change management methodologies
- Demonstrated strong organizational, personal interaction, project management, and verbal/written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and data analysis are preferred; experience managing projects using MS Excel or MS Project is helpful.
- Willingness/ability to learn new skills, embrace change, and remain flexible in a rapidly changing environment is required
WHAT WILL GIVE YOU A COMPETITIVE EDGE (PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS)
- Ability to digest large amounts of data and information and succinctly explain what can be learned from the data and how it can support decision making
- Ability to develop effective presentations and ‘story boards’ that help explain a need, the analysis and the findings and recommendations to leaders in an efficient and effective manner
- Desire to learn leadership techniques and best practices in problem solving and conflict resolution to enable innovation and progress on difficult to solve challenges of our customers
total views = int(137)