Cuna Mutual Group
Hands on experience can set you apart in a competitive job market. Our formalized Internship
Program is designed to lead college students down the path to a successful career. As an integral
part of high-performance teams, you are in a position where you can apply what you have learned in
the classroom while gaining new skills in a dynamic professional setting. You will focus on project driven work that has a direct impact on the company and be competitively paid.
• Assist in simplifying and editing procedures
• Manage and respond to emails in team email box or communications in Salesforce
• Actively engage in an inclusive team environment by providing guidance to other team
members, participating in team meetings and team projects.
• Follow documented department procedures and requirements.
• Pursuing a bachelor’s degree, associate degree or Technical Diploma in insurance, business,
or another related field.
• Availability to work full time during the summer.
• Strong customer orientation and excellent communication skills; verbal, written, and
• Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• Proficiency with Windows, MS Office, and web applications.
• Ability to write MACRO’
total views = int(15)