Cuna Mutual Group
Join us at CUNA Mutual Group as a Partner Management Intern!
Built on the strength of CUNA Mutual Group, we leverage more than 80 years stability, expertise and credit union experience to take a member-focused approach to all that we do. We know that what we do matters, and our passion lies in ensuring the people we serve have the opportunity and access to
protect what matters most in their lives.
A career with the Consumer Experience Group offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast-growing organization. Led by an engaged senior leadership team with a clear and exciting vision for the future, we understand the impact of consumer analytics.
We are looking for a collaborative, highly-motivated individual to join our high-performing team. The individual should be a quick learner, an effective communicator, and willing to proactively take initiative on both large- and small-scale projects
to deliver results.
Recognized as one of Madison’s Best Workplaces, CUNA Mutual Group is a place where you’re expected to be yourself, do what’s right, and build on your strengths to help create a brighter future for those we
serve and each other.
The Partner Management Intern will participate as an active member of our Consumer Experience
Partner Management Team and will be exposed to all aspects of managing partners and our auto &
home products, including solving complex problems, identifying innovative solutions and creating
collaborative internal/external relationships in a business environment. The intern will actively
contribute to cross-functional projects and will also plan and execute individual value-added projects
throughout the summer. Additional responsibilities will be developed in conjunction with the intern’s
interests, skills and desired learning areas.
The Partner Management Intern could be involved in the following activities:
• Understand CUNA Mutual and partners business strategies, business results, and
• Assist Partner Management team with assigned strategic credit unions and ad hoc
• Communicate and collaborate with various departments and business experts within the
Consumer Experience Group, Business-to-Business (B2B) Sales, and across the organization.
• Coordinate with resources both internally and externally to ensure accurate, quality, and timely
delivery of responses to sales and credit unions including escalations received via the TruStage
Auto and Home Program mailbox.
• Creatively and quickly resolve problems impacting or raised by assigned strategic credit unions,
managing response expectations of customers through strong communication skills.
• Conduct competitive analyses to identify potential areas of opportunity
• Research and report out on competitive intelligence information
• Design and implement self-directed projects that aim to increase efficiency, improve processes,
and add value
Commented [CDB1]: Updated as link was broken.
Sending to CMG website instead.
• Report on successes and challenges of completed projects and recommend next steps
• Develop close working relationships with cross- functional and external partners. Provide
subject matter expertise on requests from assigned strategic credit unions. Provide input and
reactions to requirements and other documentation.
• Handle various assignments.
The Consumer Experience Partner Management Internship encompasses opportunities in Media,
Market Research, Customer Experience, E-Commerce and Partner/Product Management.
Successful candidates should have the following knowledge, skills and capabilities:
• Pursuing a bachelor’s degree or MBA
• Excellent communication skills; verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation.
• Enthusiastic and positive team outlook and ability to work independently with direction.
• Demonstrated attention to detail and effective project management and research skills with the
ability to work productively to meet competing priorities.
Hands on experience can set you apart in a competitive job market. Our formalized Internship Program
is designed to lead college students down the path to a successful career. As an integral part of high-
performance teams, you are in a position where you can apply what you have learned in the classroom
while gaining new skills in a dynamic professional setting. You will focus on meaningful, project-driven
work that has a direct impact on the company and be competitively paid. Our Interns also build their
social and professional networks, both within and beyond their work areas.
CUNA Mutual Group is a great workplace that allows you to challenge yourself, grow and develop, win
and be rewarded. Employees are dedicated to a strict code of values that drive how we do business the
credit union way.
We encourage you to apply today!
total views = int(43)