Cuna Mutual Group
This role is designed to provide each candidate with hands on experience so they can acquire knowledge
of methods, procedures, and standards of the CUNA Mutual Group Finance department.
Candidates will have the opportunity to apply what they have learned in a classroom environment while gaining new skills in a dynamic professional setting.
The Finance department is responsible for functions such as Business Finance, Tax, Accounting Operations, External Reporting, Treasury, Internal Audit, and Market
As an intern you will be assigned to one or two of these specific departments.
• Communicate with internal customers via various communication channels — providing
information, options, and taking the necessary action
• Conduct research on projects/files that require in-depth study and analysis and present findings
and progress to team members and management
• Gather/organize data and prepare written reports/projects
• Investigate finance-related issues
• Attend and participate in meetings
• Strong analytical, critical thinking, problem solving and decision-making skills
• Demonstrated interpersonal and customer service skills
• Ability to actively listen and communicate in a professional manner
• Working towards a bachelor’s degree with major(s) or minor(s) in Accounting, Finance or
• Desire to learn and take on new opportunities with enthusiasm
• Organizational and time-management skill
total views = int(17)