Cuna Mutual Group
This role is designed to provide hands on experience to acquire knowledge of underwriting procedures
and standards of the CUNA Mutual Group Commercial Service Team of our Business Protection Unit. Candidates will have the opportunity to gain new skills in a dynamic professional setting.
The Commercial Service Team is responsible for timely service of the products we offer, management and growth of our Fidelity Bond, Property & Casualty (P&C) insurance business.
Candidates will assist members the Commercial Service Team with key initiatives and projects to support our core credit union business, and expansion of our property & casualty products to additional markets.
• Work within a fast-paced, highly collaborative, team environment. This role will work closely
with a variety of internal experts and cross-functional areas as well as external business
• Assist with project management and coordination of internal projects across roles and teams.
Work with teammates to identify and resolve issues.
• Learn underwriting philosophy, define, and capture procedures and other documentation to
underwrite profitable risks.
• Conduct research on projects that require in-depth study and analysis.
• Present findings and results to department on industry trends and emerging risks.
• Currently enrolled in an undergrad or graduate program working towards a bachelor’s or
master’s degree. With focus area in Risk Management, Business Marketing, Business
• Highly organized with exceptional time management and prioritization skills.
• Embraces change – positive and flexible in the face of evolving needs and priorities.
• Customer service oriented with excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication
total views = int(29)