Cuna Mutual Group
This role is primarily dedicated to supporting project execution and responsible for understanding
Customer Care’s annuity business operations requirements, building effective connections with agile teams and business partners, and promoting self-organization and maturity of the agile teams.
This position assists the Annuity Execution teams by being responsible for executing on operational support needs of the Customer Care organization. This position is also required to identify innovative
solutions, interpret business issues/requirements, and recommend best practices.
• Collaborate within a team environment
• Work cross-functionally to define project requirements
• Identify and recommend solutions
• Ensure efficient testing of implemented solutions
• Promote and support agile values and principles throughout the organization
• Coordinate deliverables/activities with partners and stakeholders
• Communicate efforts and results to Customer Care Leaders, stakeholders, and customers
• Must be currently enrolled in an undergrad program working towards a bachelor’s Degree.
• Strong computer (MS Office—Word, Excel, Outlook), analytical, critical thinking, problem
solving, and decision-making skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills, as well as intellectual curiosity and the
desire to learn.
• Honesty, integrity, inclusivity, and confidentiality are required.
• Must be able to think, act, and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
total views = int(25)