Cuna Mutual Group
This role is designed to provide hands on experience to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures and standards of the CUNA Mutual Group Meetings and Events department within our Experience Capabilities Unit.
Candidates will have the opportunity to apply what they have learned in a classroom
environment while gaining new skills in a dynamic professional setting. The Experience Capabilities Unit is responsible for driving customer loyalty and revenue by delivering solutions to our customer’s business challenges and differentiating ourselves in the marketplace.
This position assists members of the Meetings and Events department with key event initiatives and projects. This role requires critical attention to detail in a fast-paced environment, self-motivation, and
resourcefulness to solve problems and answer questions. The ideal candidate will have hospitality course work with a desire to move into a meeting profession after graduation.
Expect to work within a fast-paced, innovative culture. You’ll experience working on various
CUNA Mutual Group events, both internal and external. The successful candidate will gain experience in all aspects of event planning from managing registration to meeting reconciliation and everything in between. No two days are the same as you’ll partner with the team, attend meetings and have the opportunity to work on cross functional teams.
• Must be currently enrolled in an undergrad program working towards a bachelor’s degree
• Hospitality course work with a desire to move into a meeting profession after graduation.
• Strong computer (MS Office—Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), analytical, critical thinking,
problem solving and decision-making skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills are a must as well as intellectual curiosity
and the desire to learn.
• Honesty, integrity, professionalism and confidentiality are required.
• Must be able to think, act, and prioritize in a pressured, fast-paced environment.
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
total views = int(29)