Cuna Mutual Group
This role is designed to provide hands on experience to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures and standards of the
CUNA Mutual Group Sales Operations department within our Business Experience Unit. Candidates will have the
opportunity to apply what they have learned in a classroom environment while gaining new skills in a dynamic
professional setting. The Business Experience Unit is responsible for driving customer expansion and lead generation by
being an industry thought leader and bringing forward customer-centric solutions.
This position will work with a creative, nimble Sales Operations team focused on helping the BXU sales team achieve
their strategic goals in a changing world. No two days are the same and will require flexibility, attention to detail, and selfmotivation to solve problems and bring forward solutions. The ideal candidate will have marketing course work with a
desire to move into a marketing career after graduation.
• Help define customer requirements and be involved in some customer communications.
• Assist in the analysis of technology capabilities.
• Participate on sales related projects looking for process improvements through the use of technology.
• Strong analytical, critical thinking, problem solving, organizational and decision-making skills.
• Must be currently enrolled in an undergrad program working towards a bachelor’s degree.
• Strong computer (MS Office—Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), analytical, critical thinking, problem solving and
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills are a must as well as intellectual curiosity and the desire to
• Honesty, integrity, professionalism and confidentiality are required.
• Must be able to think, act, and prioritize in a pressured, fast-paced environment.
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
total views = int(31)