Cuna Mutual Group
Hands on experience can set you apart in a competitive job market.
Our formalized Internship Program is designed to lead college students down the path to a successful career. As an integral part of high performance teams, you are in a position where you can apply what you have learned in the classroom while gaining new skills in a dynamic professional setting.
You will focus on project-driven work that has
a direct impact on the company and be competitively paid.
• Assist with Business as Usual (BAU) tasks, such as, but not limited to, cash reconciliation,
overdrafts, disbursements, invoicing, and processing of fees
• Complete tasks as assigned in Workflow
• Manage and respond to emails in team email box or communications in Salesforce
• Actively engage in an inclusive team environment by providing guidance to other team
members, participating in team meetings and team projects.
• Follow documented department procedures and requirements.
• Pursuing a bachelor’s degree, Associate’s Degree or Technical Diploma in insurance, business, or
another related field.
• Availability to work full time during the summer.
• Strong customer orientation and excellent communication skills; verbal, written, and
• Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• Proficiency with Windows, MS Office, and web applications
total views = int(17)