Are you inspired by “what’s next”? So are we.
When you join the Albemarle team, you contribute to a better tomorrow. You will play a role in powering many of the world’s largest and most critical industries, from energy and communications to transportation and electronics. We are putting innovation to work to improve people’s lives and we want YOU to be a part of it.
- Key technical resource for the Area.
- Manage all PSM systems (MOCs, Incident Reporting, P&IDs, Procedures, PHAs) to ensure compliance.
- Serve as backup to the Area Superintendent when required.
- Strong technical abilities.
- Good familiarity of Site and Corporate policies and procedures.
- Provide informal training/guidance of unit operators, Shift Supervisor, and Area Supervisors.
Accountabilities— provide leadership to:
- Monitor technical performance of the Area.
- Resolve technical issues to reach safety, production, and quality targets
- Ensure all PSM obligations are fulfilled.
- Foster strong cooperation between TR, Engineering, Maintenance, and Operations personnel.
- Provide backup/support to Superintendent and Area Supervisor when needed.
- Provide coaching for Operators and Shift Supervisors.
- Cost Effectiveness.
- Actively support the company’s safety, environmental, and quality programs to ensure continuous improvement.
- Ensure MOCs proceed through the system in a timely manner.
- Ensure P&IDs are up-to-date.
- Ensure operating procedures are complete and up-to-date.
- Lead RCFA for area issues.
- Ensure incident reports are complete with appropriate root causes and corrective actions.
- Provide technical support towards resolution of mechanical failures and process upsets.
- Liaison between Brinefield and capital projects team.
- Maintain pipeline pressure drop models and manage pipeline replacement program.
- Ensure compliance of Arkansas Oil & Gas commission regulations.
- Provide backup/support to brine well work.
- B.S. or higher degree in Mechanical Engineering.
1 to 10 years of experience in manufacturing/production facility (Chemical or Oil/Gas Industry desirable).
- Direct experience working in plant operations that run 24/7, 365.
- Working understanding of OSHA, EPA regulations, and Oil & Gas regulations.
- Proven leadership competence with people management experience.
- Good time management, organizational skills, problem solving, project management and decision making skills.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral.
- Dynamic skill set to aid in operations and mechanical reliability of the field.
Choose to unlock your full POTENTIAL. Apply today.
total views = int(11)