Are you inspired by “what’s next”? So are we.
When you join the Albemarle team, you contribute to a better tomorrow. You will play a role in powering many of the world’s largest and most critical industries, from energy and communications to transportation and electronics. We are putting innovation to work to improve people’s lives and we want YOU to be a part of it.
Albemarle Corporation is seeking a Document Control Lead to join the Capital Engineering group within the Capital Projects organization. The Document Control Lead will report to the Engineering Manager and be responsible for collaboratively working with our Capital Projects team to develop a robust Document Management System designed to support our growing Capital Projects programs across multiple locations and support daily document management activities. The position is based out of the Kings Mountain, NC, site. Work is typically performed remotely with some visits to the office for team meetings and other onsite needs.
After implementing the Document Management System, the Document Control Lead will be responsible for operating, maintaining, and improving the System.
- Lead needs assessment to identify Document Management System requirements with internal stakeholders.
- Develop a plan for implementation of the Document Management System.
- Work with stakeholders on the Capital Projects team to establish standardized document types, respective indexes, and record retention rules.
- Configure Document Management System features, user interfaces, access profiles and workflow procedures.
- Work with our execution partners to ensure reliability of data exchange between owner and contractor systems.
- Collaborate with Capital Projects team to administer document and system access rights to ensure system security and integrity of master documents.
- Maintain admin tables within the system.
- Serve as the initial point of contact for non-technical system issues.
- Train new users on system functionality and update existing users on system enhancements.
- Provide continued support through training and setup oversight as additional projects are added to the portfolio.
- Interface with various Albemarle Capital Project and GBU functions regarding DM activities.
- Support Document Management System users across the US portfolio.
- Ensure indoctrination and training of DM personnel in all DM procedures. Record and maintain department personnel training records.
- Maintain and improve Albemarle project folder structure as required.
- Liaison with external partners and ensure proper steps are followed for document control and management.
- Zero injuries and incidents on assigned projects.
- Continuous improvement in procedures, tools, standards, and team performance.
- Status reporting to Engineering Manager.
- Ability to track priorities and maintain schedule for multiple projects at a time.
- Complete all online training before Due Date.
- Continuous endeavor to exhibit Albemarle Core Values – Care, Curiosity, Humility, Courage,
- Transparency, and Collaboration.
- Ability to travel up to 10% domestic.
Work Experience Requirements:
- 10+ Years of experience with document management solutions.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Effective written/verbal communication skills.
- Strong project coordination skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Construction, or related field preferred
Choose to unlock your full POTENTIAL. Apply today.
total views = int(11)