Are you inspired by “what’s next”? So are we.
When you join the Albemarle team, you contribute to a better tomorrow. You will play a role in powering many of the world’s largest and most critical industries, from energy and communications to transportation and electronics. We are putting innovation to work to improve people’s lives and we want YOU to be a part of it.
Are you a recent graduate and interested in launching your career in HR? Albemarle is seeking new talent who are ready to learn and grow with our company.
The Talent Acquisition Sourcer will be responsible for supporting the recruiters on the Global Talent Acquisition team. This is a very dynamic role that requires drive and creativity. This role will be a key contributor to the success of the Global Talent Acquisition team in enabling Albemarle Corporation’s continued aggressive growth within the Catalyst business unit.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers on sourcing strategies for critical roles.
- Source for highly specialized technical or corporate talent, including passive candidates for current and future positions.
- Deliver qualified, diverse candidates for hard-to-fill positions.
- Build candidate pipelines for future recruitment needs.
- Assist with screening candidates to qualify them for roles.
- Represent the Albemarle brand as an employer of choice.
- Conduct phone and/or video interviews with candidates.
- Enable best-in-class time to fill KPI’s.
- Utilize various candidate pipelines, technologies and techniques for direct outreach, marketing campaigns, organizational research and innovation channels.
- Participate in on-site and virtual hiring and networking events.
- Be curious and courageous to identify and execute process improvements and efficiencies.
- Be an integral part of a collaborative, dynamic, diverse and fun Global Talent Acquisition team.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, Marketing, or Communications or five years of corporate or agency recruiting experience in lieu of a degree.
- Experience sourcing or cold calling.
- Proven time management skills.
- Technically savvy.
- Strong communication skills.
- Competitive spirit.
- Team player.
- Strong customer service mindset.
- Social Media Recruiting experience.
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Demonstrated recruiting data analysis skills.
Choose to unlock your full POTENTIAL. Apply today.
total views = int(43)