Are you inspired by “what’s next”? So are we.
When you join the Albemarle team, you contribute to a better tomorrow. You will play a role in powering many of the world’s largest and most critical industries, from energy and communications to transportation and electronics. We are putting innovation to work to improve people’s lives and we want YOU to be a part of it.
As part of the Supply Chain & Logistics team, the Tolling & QN Specialist will help source tollers and 3rd party suppliers for new opportunities, analyze operational toller and vendor performance, manage day to day operations at existing tollers, and ensure tollers enable Albemarle to supply in spec and on time product at a competitive cost.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Bachelors in engineering, Business, Procurement, and/or equivalent.
- 5+ yrs. of relevant experience with toll manufacturing, process engineering, procurement, supplier management, manufacturing, or business.
- Advanced knowledge of contract development, supplier relationship management, negotiation.
- SAP or other ERP platform knowledge.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Experience in communicating with suppliers/vendors, tollers preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent ability to manage time and prioritize tasks in order to execute deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to thrive on a cross-functional team, and also work independently.
- Experience with root cause analysis.
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the Role
- Establish relationships with vendors to facilitate conversations about new opportunities.
- Run analytics on tollers and 3rd party sourced products to identify cost trends and cost control opportunities.
- With support of Research and Technology Teams, evaluate technical capability of tollers and align technology with requirements.
- Support tolling manager to ensure that all business relationships within the area of responsibility are protected by appropriate contractual documents. Prepare and manage contracts shall ensure Albemarle’s interests are protected under the law.
- Support tolling manager in assessment of toller’s performance on contract compliance and assist with non-conformance resolution.
- Analyze trends in vendor quality notifications and report to cross functional team for review and action.
- Support teams investigating vendor quality notifications and help identify preventative actions for sustainable improvement as assigned by quality manager.
- Lead definition and roll out of vendor performance improvement projects.
- Support efforts to recoup costs due to vendor non-conformance.
- Ensure internal communication related to progress, risks (and resolution), etc. when appropriate.
- Uses and advises on Albemarle templates to ensure Albemarle’s interests are protected under the law.
- Strong connection to Albemarle Core Values
Choose to unlock your full POTENTIAL. Apply today.
total views = int(49)