Are you inspired by “what’s next”? So are we.
When you join the Albemarle team, you contribute to a better tomorrow. You will play a role in powering many of the world’s largest and most critical industries, from energy and communications to transportation and electronics. We are putting innovation to work to improve people’s lives and we want YOU to be a part of it.
We are looking for talent to help build a world-class Inquiry to Cash (ITC) organization. The Inquiry to Order Process Improvement Lead will have a critical role in further developing and improving the ITO processes. This role reports to the Global Process Owner (GPO) within the Supply Chain Center of Excellence and is governed by policies and frameworks established by Albemarle.
It is an exciting time to join Albemarle. This position will play a key role in Albemarle’s CRM/CLM Program that is chartered with delivering streamlined compliant global ITO processes aligned with the sales cycle as part of migrating to Salesforce Manufacturing Cloud and DocuSign CLM. This updated process will help Albemarle gain key insights that will ultimately improve our customer experience.
This role reports directly to Global Director of Customer to Cash
- College or university degree
- Finance, supply chain or Industrial engineering preferred
- Minimum 4-5 years of business experience in Sales Operations, Sales force Effectiveness or Business Process Management role.
- Full understanding of compliance matters
- Experience designing/leading process improvement in CRM processes (Sales force is a plus).
- CLM and Advanced SAP knowledge is a plus
- E2E Inquiry to Order process expertise
- Experience driving projects focused on improving overall customer experience
- Partner with the Sales Operations team and CLM lead to deliver E2E Standardized Global ITO processes (lead, account management, opportunity, quote, run rate business management, contract, price), optimize the use of Salesforce and CLM, drive compliance/governance and maximize performance across teams.
- Collaborate and build relationships with sales, business, supply chain, IT and legal as a trusted advisor in support of fulfilling overall strategy, transformation, and standardization of the end-to-end Inquiry to Order process.
- Guide the team in identifying and prioritizing improvement possibilities and solutions. The job includes leading transformation projects and value-based process improvements, participating in customer experience projects, seeking synergies in processes, performing process analysis, and acting as an SME in process related changes.
- CLT office, subject matter expert for the ITO process, which is the first step in Albemarle’s over $3BN in annual sales
- Scope and reach of this global role will have a direct impact on over 650 Salesforce/CLM users and will regularly interact with GBU level leadership
- Collaborate with Global Business Unit (GBU) commercial teams for issues and improvements needed to the beginning of the sales process
- Partner with GPO on execution of Inquiry to Order strategic initiatives
- Creation and maintenance of the Inquiry to Order global policy – which will be included in the overall corporate policy and procedure documentation library and linked to the Sales Policy
- Plays a key role in driving compliance, continuous improvement, and standardization across the ITO function
- Works with GPO to identify project opportunities to improve compliance / efficiencies and to address short-term process/procedure changes, and to provide forward looking guidance on how to be best in class
- Functional lead during ITO improvement initiatives
- Work closely with Sales Ops team on strategy for global training plans and user needs
- Work with GBU sales teams to understand their ITO process needs
- Performs activities of continuous improvement, identification and implementation of best practices to drive productivity, streamline opportunities, eliminate non-value added services and control
- Regular collaboration with global GBU Commercial teams to determine and develop future ITO needs
- Drive ITO project initiatives in alignment with the overall ITO strategy
- Implement and report on process improvement initiatives
- Key input on the design and implementation of the ITO roadmap
- Work cooperatively with finance to report and update productivity projects as they are identified, including documentation of value capture
Choose to unlock your full POTENTIAL. Apply today.
total views = int(25)