Are you inspired by “what’s next”? So are we.
When you join the Albemarle team, you contribute to a better tomorrow. You will play a role in powering many of the world’s largest and most critical industries, from energy and communications to transportation and electronics. We are putting innovation to work to improve people’s lives and we want YOU to be a part of it.
An Albemarle Global Payroll Specialist is a process driven, strategic human resource business partner responsible for the preparation and processing of domestic and global payrolls.
- Timely processing of all payroll transactions ensuring accuracy, completeness, and compliance.
- Monitor service delivery queues and respond to inquiries.
- Proactively troubleshoot and resolve payroll issues.
- Independently research customer question to provide solutions.
- Monitor payroll interfaces, identify, and help resolve discrepancies.
- Process Domestic, International, Expatriate, Stock and Relocation Payrolls.
- Validate time entries and perform variance analysis.
- Confirm and verify all payroll data, including deductions, taxes, and variances.
- Identifies transaction entry and process optimization opportunities.
- Plays a key role in payroll projects and leads optimization implementations.
- Provide data, reports and supporting documentation for internal and external audit.
- Work with internal and external partners on all payroll related initiatives and engagements.
- Assists with system updates and testing.
- Assist and support additional projects as assigned.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with Payroll, Accounting, or other related experience.
- High energy, results-oriented, self-starter with excellent time and project management skills.
- Experience with excel utilizing pivot tables, v-lookups, graphs, charts, etc. .
- Multi-state union and non-union with year-end/federal/state/local tax experience
- Excellent problem solving/judgment skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Goal driven, self-motivated, organized, multi-tasker, committed to excellence.
- Look for improvements continuously, displays initiative to help wherever necessary.
- Effective collaboration skills with team members and third-party vendors.
- Strong sense of responsibility and ability to work with little supervision,
- Strong acumen for financial controls and compliance with laws and policies.
- Strong ability to prioritize tasks and manage time.
- Strong knowledge of deductions, garnishments, and taxes.
- Understanding of HIPAA and FLSA regulations.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Experience with Workday HCM, ADP GlobalView, ADP Streamline, and SAP.
- Payroll certification.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Finance or Accounting.
- Bilingual, English and Spanish or English and German.
- Role work location Charlotte, NC.
Choose to unlock your full POTENTIAL. Apply today.
total views = int(44)