Are you inspired by “what’s next”? So are we.
When you join the Albemarle team, you contribute to a better tomorrow. You will play a role in powering many of the world’s largest and most critical industries, from energy and communications to transportation and electronics. We are putting innovation to work to improve people’s lives and we want YOU to be a part of it.
Albemarle Corporation (NYSE: ALB), headquartered in Charlotte, NC, is a global specialty chemicals company with leading positions in lithium, bromine and refining catalysts. We power the potential of companies in many of the world’s largest and most critical industries, from energy and communications to transportation and electronics. Our solutions combine the finest technology and ingredients with the knowledge and know-how of our highly experienced and talented team of operators, scientists and engineers.
We are seeking to hire an Enterprise Business Analyst, member of the Enterprise Analytics team, who will work closely with various Business and IT teams like Security and Compliance, Enterprise Business Systems, Collaboration, and Network & Infrastructure.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Enterprise Business Analyst I will be part of the Enterprise Analytics team and will assist in the data analytics operations in developing analytical reporting and insightful dashboard solutions.
- Assist in data orchestration with various types of data sources along with cleansing, integration and analytics associated with that data.
- Provide clear, continuous and consistent data analytics in projects as well as in ad-hoc analysis.
- Query data sources, analyze data, identify correlations, patterns, clustering and then build polished reports and dashboard solutions across the organization.
- Identify gaps in master data, transactional data through data analysis.
- Assist in defining and managing reporting and dashboard standards, guidelines, and processes to ensure data quality
- Develop business acumen and use analytics for critical evaluation of gaps and opportunities
- Self-starter with the ability to learn new tools, systems, and processes quickly.
- Work experience in IT development, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, or related business experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills; confidence in speaking with executive leaders
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Economics, Accounting or Business or related field
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in Microsoft PowerBI or similar tools associated with visualization, data modeling and analytics
- Ability to define/design dashboards and reports of data supported KPIs and benchmarks for audiences with all levels of technical expertise
- Working knowledge on data architecture, analytics and database systems
- Experience with cloud-based analytics solutions like Azure, AWS, etc. is a plus
- Proven command over SQL language with the ability to write, interpret and document complex queries
- Previous experience working directly with business personnel to determine, document and finalize their data requirements
- Track record of success in partnering with the business, demonstrating global collaboration across cultures and meeting/exceeding expectations working in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to summarize and present a set of data in an organized manner
- Able to effectively communicate across departments, levels and cultures in the organization
- Must be self-motivated. Must be able to work as part of a team that includes multiple functional areas across the globe. Experience in identifying process flows and optimization
Choose to unlock your full POTENTIAL. Apply today.
total views = int(25)