Are you inspired by “what’s next”? So are we.
When you join the Albemarle team, you contribute to a better tomorrow. You will play a role in powering many of the world’s largest and most critical industries, from energy and communications to transportation and electronics. We are putting innovation to work to improve people’s lives and we want YOU to be a part of it.
The Data Science – Python/Azure Developer is a new and critical role in the Lithium Data Science team.
In this role, you will develop Azure-hosted python applications that guide Albemarle product, research, and investment decisions. You will partner with data scientists to develop effective, scalable code and models that answer strategic questions. You will support leaders across Product Management, Sales, R&D, Manufacturing, & Finance with tools to understand market dynamics, compare scenarios, and make decisions.
This role includes, but is not limited to the following duties:
- Develop effective and scalable python code
- Create applications for the Lithium Data Science Suite that demonstrate full stack data science skills with a focus on back-end development and support
- Communicate insights and recommendations clearly and visually
- Work with an array of complex and unstructured internal and external data sources
- Work on a team to create comprehensive models that identify, analyze, and forecast key metrics across the lithium supply chain
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Related Field
- 3-6 years of work experience
- Intermediate or greater Python experience
- Intermediate or greater Azure experience
- Experience with version control (Github preferred)
- Innovative thinker with an interest and ability to learn new tools/techniques and apply them
- A demonstrated ability to communicate progress and result in a clear and concise manner
- Experience using data and models to make strategic recommendations
- Working on a team, including co-development of models and results
- Plotly, Dash, and/or Dash Enterprise
- Database/Cloud (Databricks, Spark, SQL, SAP HANA)
- Experience in market research/intelligence, forecasting, chemical engineering, and/or energy storage
Choose to unlock your full POTENTIAL. Apply today.
total views = int(41)