Are you inspired by “what’s next”? So are we.
When you join the Albemarle team, you contribute to a better tomorrow. You will play a role in powering many of the world’s largest and most critical industries, from energy and communications to transportation and electronics. We are putting innovation to work to improve people’s lives and we want YOU to be a part of it.
This position will be responsible for executing Albemarle Foundation programs and organizing events & volunteer opportunities in both the US & Internationally.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Build a solid understanding of all Albemarle Foundation programs:
- Scholarship Program
- Employee Match Program
- Employee Volunteer Program
- Employee Giving Program
- Support all Albemarle Corporation sites in organizing and implementing employee volunteer engagements
- Collaborate with all Foundation team members and Foundation Employee Site Leads & Council Members
- Establish and maintain relationships with various organizations and utilize those relationships to enhance community outreach efforts through events and volunteer opportunities
- Promote programs & volunteer activities using internal channels of communication
- Keep all necessary databases current with program and volunteer initiatives
- Perform additional responsibilities as need in support of Albemarle Foundation’s goals and mission
- Attend large events and multi day events as needed
- 15% travel
- Maintain status for international travel if required
- Passion for philanthropy
- Secondary education or equivalent experience
- Three or more years’ experience working with non-profits &/or corporate events and volunteer coordination
- Experience organizing small and large events to include golf tournaments, bike rides, 5ks and volunteer events
- Experience with CyberGrants or comparable grant distribution software
- Ability to effectively communicate the organization’s mission to volunteers and community partners
- High level of planning & creative thinking
- Demonstrate ability to collaborate in a team environment & work independently with minimal direction
- Solid organizational abilities, including planning, delegating, program development and task facilitation
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of energy
- High proficiency in all MS office products
Choose to unlock your full POTENTIAL. Apply today.
total views = int(19)